Monday, May 16, 2016

Remembering Hank Dugan

P1080143a
Typecast171

Post-Script: I didn't develop an extracurricular interest in story writing until midway through high school, though I'd like to think that somehow the genesis of Hank Dugan was the start of it all. A person often doesn't see such patterns in life until, years later, you stop to reflect.

I made and uploaded another episode of the Typewriter Video Series, this one about an outing I made to a local coffee shop, Humble Coffee. I realize, as I stated in the video's epilogue, how boring my last few videos must seem to the average viewer, and so I've embarked on an attempt at making them a bit more interesting; though I'm not certain I've succeeded, it's all a work in progress. Here's an embedded link:



Typecast via (fully clothed) Hermes 3000.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice typecast. Making things up for the fun of it is what authors do. So basically you were cutting out the middle man.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

The best method I've found for dealing with tailgaters is to adjust my speed so that they get locked into the lane with traffic to their side and then slowly take my foot off the gas pedal while occasionally lightly tapping the brake pedal just enough to make the brake lights flash at random intervals. I then play a game where I try to keep them trapped behind me as long as I can.

This is probably not so much an expression of my preference for the slow lifestyle as it is an indication of the delight I take in trolling rude people, so don't take it as a recommendation. :D

10:36 PM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Oh, I do not know what I should admit doing with tailgaters when I drove the big truck....

Then there is the time I was tiller in the fire department and had to discourage a tailgater. Ever see a ladder truck travel down the road across the lanes? The tailgater really did stay back then.

Thanks for the typing ride along. I have not owned any Brother or Webster zipper cases, but I fully agree on the poor quality of the Olivetti ones. Olympia zippers are not very good either.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home