Tuesday, March 22, 2016

TW Video Series Episode 5: Shopping for Typewriters



Typecast153

Post-Script: Here's a shot of the Hermes 3000 (used for this typecast) I took last week with the little Fujifilm X10 using onboard fill-flash. I like the late-afternoon sun illuminating our patio room, while the backyard can clearly be seen through the windows, including the metal raven yard ornament, which serves to keep the pigeons away. I'm really liking this typewriter the more I use it, and the looks and styling are growing on me.
DSCF4776a

If you have any suggestions for future episodes in this series, either for content or setting, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching.

PPS: Here's a link to Field Notes brand notebooks.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Better Call Joe! :D

Another excellent video. I kinda love that you star and end on gigantically wide, scenic shots of the mountains and a backdrop building with your tiny figure in the middle. kind of feels like we're approaching you to have a talk and then waving goodbye as we leave. (:

heh, Breaking Bad themed locations would be a hoot!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great video that's full of good information. Also: nice picture of your Hermes 3000. Every time I see it, I love it a little more. That pretty blue and cream color combo really speaks to me.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home