Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Slowly Learning to Grow

DSCF3385a

Typecast072

Post-Script: Perhaps I'm not really growing at all. If you have to title a blog article with the declaration that you're getting better, than you aren't. Kind of like saying "Well at least I'm becoming more humble." Not.

What I meant is that I'm becoming more aware of my need for growth. There.

As for those Bad Ass beans, it really is a great brand, I've used almost half the bag since this purchase. I see a return visit in my near future.

Photo via Fujifilm X10. Typecast via Smith-Corona Silent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Heh, don't fall into the mental trap of instantly judging yourself for simply assessing positive progress in your own mental state. Self-flagellation went out of style after Vatican II. (:

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home