Sunday, June 07, 2015

Essential Tools: Pen & Paper

DSCF3339a

Typecast070

Post-Script: This paper's still sufficient to type upon, better I think than standard printer paper, and so I'm going to keep using it for a while. I do miss the yellow/green engineering paper I've used for several years here on this blog, but alas a change is good. As for the TWSBI pen, having used it for a while leads me to believe it feels and writes better than my Pelikan M100, and so I'm well pleased.

It is funny how, in this day and age of seemingly ubiquitous wireless connectivity, something as mundane as pens and paper would still hold us in fascination. Another indication of the true Office Supply Junkie, I suppose.

Photo via Fujifilm X10. Typecast via Corona 4.

3 Comments:

Blogger mpclemens said...

I switched to using sugarcane (bagasse) paper for NaNoWriMo a couple of years back when the local discount store was selling off some reams of the stuff. It's pretty durable, and takes editing ink better than the plain-jane 20# office paper we have around. It's not great paper, but it's /pretty good/ paper... very little ink feathering, and with a little more heft to it than regular copy paper, at supposedly the same weight.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Bill M said...

I've got to get some of that paper and give it a try. I've heard all good about the TWSBI pens. Yours looks quite nice. One day I may get one.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Joe V said...

A friend of mine calls them "twizbees."

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home