Tuesday, December 09, 2014

The Great Calendar Caper

P1090507a

Typecast022(1) Link

Post-Script: Of course, I'm still open to the possibility of finding just the right kind of 2015 typewriter calendar.

It was informative to see, during my online search, the plethora of calendars out there, few of which piqued my interest. There are litters of cat calendars (cute cats, mean cats, fluffy cats, etc.); kennels of dog calendars (cute dogs, ugly dogs, dogs in motorcycle sidecars, dogs with jowls flapping in the wind, etc.); garage-fulls of car calendars (classic cars, sports cars, muscle cars, etc.); garden-fulls of flower calendars (enough to turn off the most strident of flower lovers); Dilbert calendars; Game of Throne calendars; babes in bikinis (or in nothing at all) calendars.

Typecast via Olivetti Lettera 22.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

One of the few things I like with Windoze is the Outlook calendar. Unfortunately it no longer exists in LiveMail.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Piotr Trumpiel said...

At the time you posted this typecast I was at the Post Office shipping typewriter-themed calendars to a few friends... :)

4:06 AM  
Blogger Richard P said...

Over 10 years ago I made a typewriter calendar, or two, which were available through Cafepress.

I see there's one available now, though I'm not particularly impressed:

http://www.cafepress.com/+vintage_typewriter_wall_calendar,193345932

You can do better!

7:32 AM  
Blogger x over it said...

All this talk of calendars has made me wonder if I should put one together myself… I certainly have enough typewriters!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good excuse for more typewriters, just don't let things escalate to a typewriter diary! :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I use www.freeprintable.com as a source of calendar pages. Lots to choose from. (Please excuse xxx message, just testing)

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got this link from typoshphere -- may be what you want. http://xoverit.blogspot.com/2014/12/2015-typewriter-calendar-pre-order.html

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home