Saturday, February 08, 2014

What is It?

DSCF1033a

Typecast205

Here's the original paper holder:

DSCF1026a

Here's the original clipboard holder:

DSCF1027a

And here's how the clipboard holder works to hold a journal book in place for transcription onto typewriter:

DSCF1031a

Post-Script: I also had a weighted antique pen holder on my desk. But by placing my favorite pen on the What is It? gizmo, I am able to combine three items into one. I'm only really doing this because our house is small and cramped and we aint' getting a bigger one anytime soon.

Typecast via Olympia SM9, photos via Fujifilm X10.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

Nice reuse of the 2 items.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Piotr Trumpiel said...

I would name it "notebase" - a place for already written and yet to be written notes. And if I wanted to pursue "school project" further I would put that name onto the wood - in the old livestock branding fashion - using my soldering iron :)

2:06 AM  
Blogger Rob Bowker said...

Love it. I'd take the thin-wearing neologism 'blogroll' and ditch the middle ell: 'bogroll'... or maybe SAROP? It does sort of look like one or the other.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home