Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sketchbook of Nature

DSCF0090b

"Sketchbook of Nature," part 1

DSCF0100b

"Sketchbook of Nature," part 2

DSCF0156b

"Sketchbook of Nature," part 3

Post-script: The typecasts are handheld shots from the X10. I clearly need better lighting (or use its flash system) to get better illumination. Plus, there's some field curvature from the lens being at its widest setting. But the letters are very legible, better than when I've done this with my Lumix G5.

I didn't include a photo of the camera itself, as there's better product shots on the Internet than what I can manage myself.

Typecast via Underwood Universal (yes, I've finally switched out from using the Remington Quiet-Riter), photos via Fuji X10, processed as JPEGs in Silky Pix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I also bought a Fuji X10 deeply discounted this summer (thought maybe you got yours even cheaper since it's 6 months later) and I've loved every minute with it.

http://phlsphthght.blogspot.com/2013/07/urban-inspection-1.html

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home